Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Valentines Day 6 for $6 Grab Bag is here!

It's here!  After much tribulation and wrestling with my mouse, I've managed to come up with a little Valentine's Day treat for you!  I collected up six of my newest Valentine's Day designs and bundled them up into a Grab Bag for you.  Just $6 for 6 awesome cutting files!



The Grab Bag includes a Love Memory Book, a Love Word Book, two Card Shapers, a new set of Valentine's Cupcake Wrappers, and a new set of pretty heart motif Rosettes!

AND, I've got a little extra bonus for you!  Buy it now and get my Lollipop Lips & Staches design for free!

I'm going to use these for my kids valentine's this year.  Won't it look cute to have a whole class of Kindergartners wearing lips and mustaches while they eat their lollipops!  Love it!

I hope to get creative again soon.  I've got to replace my Wacom pen so I don't have to use the mouse on my computer.  I have carpal tunnel syndrome in both of my hands and the mouse just aggravates it so much!  Once I get that, I should be able to blog regularly again, too.  I'm seeing a TON of cool stuff coming out of this years CHA Winter Trade Show!!!

Time to get crafty, people!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...