Thursday, November 10, 2011

Color Swatch Thursday: Vintage Thanksgiving

I've got a huge blog post with lots of tutorials coming tomorrow.  Since I've been spending my time working on that I totally missed yesterdays blog post.  Sorry!  It will come next Wednesday.

I almost decided to skip today's Color Swatch, but then I came across this vintage Thanksgiving card and couldn't resist!


This week's color swatch is: Vintage Thanksgiving



I love the colors in this card.  Soft and muted.  The turqoise, green, and red together make a nice triad.  I've included the card here for you to download.  It's not very big but it's so cute.  I love the look on the turkey's face.  It's like he knows he's just being fattened up for Thanksgiving but he just can't help himself.  That innocent little girl just leading him to the dinner table.  Cracks me up!  Click on it to open it larger for saving.


Time to get crafty, people!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...