Monday, November 28, 2011

And the Winner is..... PLUS Cyber Monday Sale!

Okay, my friends.... have you had a great Thanksgiving weekend?  I sure did.  I only ventured out once on Black Friday.  To go to Michael's, of course, and pick up some delicious Christmas paper pads for a great deal.  Sweet!  Now, I have to make something with them.  Hmmm.... stay tuned for that one.

First, I must get down to some business.  Who has won the VDBC November Grab Bag?  It's only available for a few more days, and one lucky reader is getting it for free!  Let's see who it is.... I think that Random.org should have a little drum roll sound effect when I click the Randomize button.  They don't, so you'll just have to imagine a little drumroll right now in your head.  Go ahead, I'll wait while you summon it up...  Ready?

Drumroll please!

The winner of the VDBC November Grab Bag is...


Congratulations, Tammy Bartlett!  

You'll receive a message from either me or Chris shortly with details on how to claim your prize.  Yay, you!

Before you go, just wanted to let you know that my Super Cyber Monday sale is in full swing!  Get 40% off everything in the Sam & Hailey Designs section of the store.  If you head on over to my Facebook page, you might be able to find a coupon for additional savings if you look hard enough!


Also, be sure to look down on the next post.  I'm leaving my Thanksgiving Freebie up through the end of the day!

Time to get crafty, people!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...