Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Grab Bag with Bonus Digi Stamp!

Hi Everyone!  Sorry for not posting much this week or last.  It's that time of year.  And by that time of year, I mean when I run around flitting from thing to thing, from project to project, but never actually getting anything done.  Yes, it's December folks.  And all I can say is, "What the heck?"

I wanted to pop on here really quick and let you know that I'm in the VDBC Grab Bag again! Yup, the December VDBC Grab Bag is up and ready!  Some super cute things this month.


There is a super cute bonus if you buy in the first week.  Becky from Articrafts has created a digital stamp to go along with her Santa Pants file.  It's hilarious, I know you'll love it!  It a cute tag that reads, "We looked for a stocking, but we couldn't find a spare. So we ended up stuffing Santa's red underwear."  So, if you want it, you'll need to grab up the Grab Bag this week!

Here's a closer look at the three designs included from Yours Truly:



Time to get crafty, people!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...