Friday, September 30, 2011

Fantabulous Friday Freebie: Itty Bitty Photo Turns

Phew! What a week! Sometimes I wonder why I persist in biting off more than I can chew. But I guess I managed to get a lot done, so really, it's not so bad, after all. One thing I've discovered? I'm not used to sitting at a desk all day long anymore. I suppose that's a good thing, but boy is my back sore! I'm thinking a nice long sleep in is in order for tomorrow morning.

So, with that said, I'm going to keep is short and sweet today. It's Freebie time!

Today I'm sharing my die-cut design: Itty Bitty Photo Turns

I love my Itty Bitty files. They are taking quite a bit of time to get uploaded into the store, though! I thought maybe you'd enjoy having one today. This one goes great with those vintage labels we were talking about earlier this week!

Boring but Important Legal Stuff: My terms of use are included in each zipped download. If you have any questions about how you may use this file, please read it. By clicking to download the file, you are agreeing to abide by the terms. If you'd like to share it, please don't. Rather, send your friends a link to this blog post. Once it's no longer available as a freebie, you might be tempted to share it with someone. Please don't! 'Nuf said!

This download will be available for only 24 hours!

Sorry!  This download has expired!  Looking for more Sam & Hailey freebies?  Check out the latest edition of the VDBC Newsletter!

Here's an example of this file. I used it to adorn one of the pages of the Perpetual Calendar I made a while back. These are little photo turns I cut from grungeboard and then painted. They look so cute with those jewel brads! Seeing this picture made me thing of the old blog post where I had all the details on this project. I decided to re-post it on the new blog. Just scroll down to the previous post to check it out!


Did you know that the VDBC Anniversary Party is coming up? There's going to be all sorts of fun starting in just a couple of weeks. I'm going to be hosting at least 3 or 4 challenges here on my blog and in the forum. You know you want to join in!


Time to get crafty, people!

4 comments:

Kelly S said...

Thanks for the freebie, Jan! Enjoy your weekend.

patchworkhen said...

These are sooo cute! Thank you for sharing

blessings, patchworkhen

lilred said...

Thank you for the freebie. Much appreciated.

Paula said...

Thanks!! These are awesome! Definitely be using these :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...