Thursday, October 27, 2011

Color Swatch Thursday: Pumpkin Patch

Halloween is upon us!  Don't forget to take lots of pictures at the pumpkin patch.  I always seem to get there without my camera.  At least I have a semi-decent camera in my iPhone.  It does the job in a pinch.  After you get those photos, don't just let them languish away on your computer.  They will feel so neglected!  Time to preserve those memories in a scrapbook.  And I've got just the right color scheme for you to use for it, too.

This weeks color swatch is: Pumpkin Patch

I snapped this photo of the price display at the farm last Saturday.  They always get the most perfect pumpkins for their display.  I only seem to be able to find malformed ones that look like some bald guy's head.  Oh well!


This swatch set includes some vibrant oranges, of course, but also a nice dark chocolatey brown, a splash of soft green, and don't forget the blue of the sky on a gorgeous day at the farm!

I hope this inspires you to make something. Feel like making something with this color swatch set?  Feel free to post it on your blog and leave a link in the comments section below.

Time to get crafty, people!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...