Friday, October 7, 2011

Fantabulous Friday Freebie: 3D Halloween Pumpkin Card

Hey, so guess what?  A Halloween Miracle happened yesterday!  The high temperature here in "Hotter 'N Heck" Arizona was actually below 80°.  Crazy, huh?  This early in October?  At this rate, I'll be wearing long pants and a sweater for Halloween.  I remember our first year after moving here from Connecticut, I couldn't believe we took the kids out trick-or-treating wearing shorts and T-shirts {us, not the kids, they were wearing costumes, of course}!  Little did I know how surprised I'd be that we'd pretty much be wearing the same thing at Christmas time but with the addition of a sweatshirt.  I do love the "Winter" here.  It just seems to take a long time getting here.  So cooler temps in early October are surprising and very welcome!

This got me to thinking about our first Halloween here.  I think I'll have to dig up that old post from the old blog and repost it below this one.  I'm sure your just so excited about it!

Okay, Okay, on to the real reason you came here today...  The Fantabulous Friday Freebie!

Today I'm sharing my die-cut design: 3D Halloween Pumpkin Card

This card is so ridiculously easy to cut and assemble.  All you have to cut is two pieces of cardstock!  One for the card base and another for the overlay.  Cut them out, fluff up the edges of the pumpkins, add a little ink to define the edges, glue it on the card, and voila!  You are done!  Ready to send off in the mail in minutes.  That's my kind of card!

Boring but Important Legal Stuff: My terms of use are included in each zipped download. If you have any questions about how you may use this file, please read it. By clicking to download the file, you are agreeing to abide by the terms. If you'd like to share it, please don't. Rather, send your friends a link to this blog post. Once it's no longer available as a freebie, you might be tempted to share it with someone. Please don't! 'Nuf said!

Sorry!  This download has expired!  Looking for more Sam & Hailey freebies?  Check out the latest edition of the VDBC Newsletter!


As always, if you make a version of this card, feel free to post it on your blog or in the VDBC gallery and post a link down in the comments section!
Time to get crafty, people!

8 comments:

Alicia B said...

Oh This is SO my type of card also!! Thanks so much for sharing! *Hugs*

Caroline said...

Thanks for the gorgeous freebie Jan!

Melinda said...

Adorable - thanks!

Anna said...

Thank you so much Jan. It is just awesome!!!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jan! Love this!

Kathy Serrahn said...

awesome, quick card
thanks for sharing

TonyaKaye said...

This looks so simple... might have to whip a couple out and try it! Thank you for the file.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...