Monday, October 17, 2011

Taking a Sick Day

Happy Monday, Everyone!  It's certainly been a fun weekend with the Anniversary celebration over at VDBC.  I hope you were able to join in some of the fun!  Unfortunately, I'm am feeling quite under the weather this morning.  The girls are safely ensconced on the bus so I think I might actually go back to bed and get some sleep.

So, no Monday Super Steal this morning.  What I am doing though, is to leave my 40% off sale up until tonight! That's way better than 50% off one item.  40% off everything!  The little "Special Offer" signs are gone, but the sale is still there, I promise.

I even uploaded a few new designs over the weekend.  I know!  It's a miracle!

Here are a few samples to tempt you:













What are you waiting for????  Go shopping!  It will really help me feel better this morning. Don't you want me to feel better?

Time to get crafty, people!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...